The Church Of St. Barbara
Built before the end of the 14th century. Designed in the initial period of the Jewish synagogue. After the expulsion of the Jews in r. 1454, taken over by Catholics and dedicated to the Saint. Barbara. A small Gothic church with a single nave, vaulted trójprzęsłowy cross żebrowymi and network. The main altar is a polychrome wood, Baroque, the end of the 17th century. Baptismal font from ok. 1500. Church Tabernacle, sandstone, Gothic, fourteenth century. West portal, sandstone, Gothic, fourteenth century.