Mentioned already in r. 1372 as a hospital chapel. . Jadwiga. Rebuilt to the status quo in the r. 1460. In 1819 changed the feature on Funeral Chapel, because around the decorated new City Cemetery. The Chapel is the nave, dwuprzęsłową with a dedicated pięciobocznym presbytery. Church Tabernacle, sandstone, Gothic, the second half of the 15th century. Keystones and brackets, sandstone, Gothic, the second half of the 15th century.