The original town hall tower built in the second half of the 14th century. preserved as the only medieval building fragment the market. On the roof of the Renaissance Tower railing, inside the Bell of the r. 1365. In 1999, after 10 years of renovation, erected a modern metal construction canopy obłożonej reinforced glass. Total height of the Tower 35.9 m.