City baths connected to the House of peoples
Opened 5 XII 1905 were to use the patriotic society of women. Equipped with baths for those times very richly in bathtubs, showers, sauna, there are also therapeutic baths. In the House of peoples was a library, reading room, school, household, kitchen for the poor and the games room. Currently there is a Pizzeria.